Southwoods Memorial /Burial Space / Breach of contract

1 5485 Hacks Cross Road, Memphis, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 901-755-3028

I, Theretha Sandlin am requesting a full refund of $885.00 for a burial space from Southwoods Memorial Park, located at 5485 Hacks Cross Rd. Memphis, TN 38125. I reside at 3125 Sharpe Ave. 103 Memphis, Tn 38111.
Reasoning for this decisions as follows. Breach of contract and the handling of my business affairs while I'm alive. My account number is [protected]. I was over charge on my plan and didn't receive a deed on this account after honoring said contract. I made several attempts to resolve this matter. The contract was issued on Nov. 30, 2009 and paid off on Oct. of 2010. Sandy Baker was my agent. I visited Southwoods on May 10, 2011. I was told by Beverly Beaird it takes three ( 60-90 days ) months to get a refund . Which is unacceptable . I submitted a certified letter as requested under their contract on May 20, 2011. I look forward in resolving this matter. Now I know how the clients at Forrest Hill Cemetery fill! I hope we can again resolve this matter in a timely manner before proceeding with farther actions. You may contact me at [protected]. Thank You!

Comments

• Poor management as well as the handling of my business affairs. I would go on national television if need be. I'm upset about the whole issue. Their company is offering false representation.