Southwest Airlinestravel experience

I recently travel with southwest were I sat on the plane for 3 hours and the plane was apparently in traffic, people started getting hostile and an old lady and handicap lady agrued the entire time over a hula hoop and when we got close to actually taking off the pilot said his time ran out and that our flight was cancelled and took us back to the gate. When I went to get another flight there were no more flights going out and they said they were no accommodating lodging, mind you it was 7:34 and the next flight was at 9:30 in the morning. I had to pay unexpectedly for a hotel that night.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Huntsville, AL However this lady said they accommodated her hotel and gave another $200 towards another flight. When I tried to complain by calling customer service I was put on a 40 min. Wait. The next morning when I got on the flight the flight attendant was rude and loud to everyone she told us when we landed to stay out of her way because she was getting off. I again tired to call customer service to complain and it was an hour wait. I like southwest and my next flight is with them but if it was better paying more to be happy then I will. I am very dissatisfied with the service and feel there should have been some accommodation made for me as well.

Hy
May 21, 2018

Comments

•   May 22, 2018

Please attach
    - name of passenger
    - date & flight numbers
    - airports
    - the e-ticket in attachmnet
    - booking in attachmnet
    in order to understand anything.

Regards,
    e-mail: aryan(at)vivaldi.net

• Hy
      May 23, 2018

Hyidea' Burgess
    May 17, 2018. & southwest flight 1822
    The first flight to Phoenix tall slim blond lady shoulder length hair I think her name started with a B in her 40's maybe. The other situation with the flight be cancelled has been resolved.

•   May 23, 2018

You do not need to call anywhere, but advisable to submit the written / electronic complaint if you need the compensation from your desription.
    If you do not know "how to complaint", you can hire the professional for the remuniration, who will complaint on your behalf for the material result .

Regards,