Southwest Airlines / I am complaining about how much time I had to pay for a extension for my credit pay for my ticket.
Air confirmation : N8X548
I was told that I had till August 2018 to pay an additional $100 for credit and to extend my ticket. When I called on August 20 2018 the customer service person said, my ticket was expired. But I was told something different months ago when I called about it to Southwest airlines. I think I should be able to still get the credit for the ticket . I like Southwest airlines and I hope you are accommodate to help in this situation. I have been going to many things with my daughter hill at the time so I was not able to pay for it any earlier than that because I just started back working from this summer.
I can be reached at [protected] or my email is SatiraTurnipseed @yahoo.com
More Southwest Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Southwest Airlines - items stolen out of luggage. 
- Southwest Airlines - baggage lost 
- AirTran Airways - airtran cancellation charges 
- Southwest Airlines - refund money credit from last year 
- Southwest Airlines - open seating - not 
- Southwest Airlines - customer desk service, logan airport
- Southwest Airlines - flight
- Southwest Airlines - disability treatment that was unacceptable x2
- Southwest Airlines - service
- Southwest Airlines - destroyed stroller