Southwest Airlines / flight 1717; rude attendant - jessica
My A-List number is [protected], and name is Kristen Gonzalez I travel weekly on Southwest and am regularly achieve A-List Preferred and never have had a problem with any of your attendants, however a female attendant on flight 1717, when I showed her my screenshot of the attached business select screenshot, with the coupon showing on the bottom of my screenshot. During flight, I cannot access the boarding pass, so I was denied the drink that was owed to me with a Business Select boarding pass.
I fully expect some kind of reimbursement or something to make up for this unfortunate bad service. In addition, While delivering drinks, the rude attendant managed to conveniently spill a drink on me.
The names of the attendant is 'Jessica' and she was very rude, which is unacceptable to the loyalty I have with Southwest over the last 10 years+. Your regular travelers are faced with long days, travel dleays, issues, etc, and the last thing we need is to be faced with bad service.
I appreciate a call, email and/or something to make up for this bad situation.
More Southwest Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Southwest Airlines - items stolen out of luggage. 
- Southwest Airlines - baggage lost 
- AirTran Airways - airtran cancellation charges 
- Southwest Airlines - refund money credit from last year 
- Southwest Airlines - open seating - not 
- Southwest Airlines - Flight Attendant
- Southwest Airlines - baggage
- Southwest Airlines - gate attendant at dia flight (wn3945) 8-11-18
- Southwest Airlines - flight conditions
- Southwest Airlines - flight attendant lauren on flight 6271 from tampa to dallas