Southwest Airlines / flight 1717; rude attendant - jessica

My A-List number is [protected], and name is Kristen Gonzalez I travel weekly on Southwest and am regularly achieve A-List Preferred and never have had a problem with any of your attendants, however a female attendant on flight 1717, when I showed her my screenshot of the attached business select screenshot, with the coupon showing on the bottom of my screenshot. During flight, I cannot access the boarding pass, so I was denied the drink that was owed to me with a Business Select boarding pass.

I fully expect some kind of reimbursement or something to make up for this unfortunate bad service. In addition, While delivering drinks, the rude attendant managed to conveniently spill a drink on me.

The names of the attendant is 'Jessica' and she was very rude, which is unacceptable to the loyalty I have with Southwest over the last 10 years+. Your regular travelers are faced with long days, travel dleays, issues, etc, and the last thing we need is to be faced with bad service.

I appreciate a call, email and/or something to make up for this bad situation.

Southwest Airlines
Southwest Airlines

Kp
Jul 19, 2018

Comments

• Ca
      19th of Jul, 2018

I think you should have printed your coupons ahead of time, instead of relying on your phone. Not ensuring you had a paper copy is ALL ON YOU!

She told you no... Now you are pouting on Social Media, expecting an apology, but you didn't have the coupon!!!

I dont care if you were the CFO for Southwest... You need to take a little responsibility, for being brazen enough, to enter a flight without a copy of the coupon. You should know, that these flight attendants have a lot to do, in a short amount of time... NO ONE has time for you to look around you phone, for a coupon, or argue with you, when you cannot produce said coupon. Shame on you, for even complaining, you self entitled brat!