Southwest Airlines / common sense goes a very long way!
Many airlines (including Southwest) would check tags against baggage after 9-11. Is 9-11 the cause of all the world's problems? I think not. Southwest checked my two baggages tags against my bags as I left the baggage area at Chicago Midway two weeks ago.
How could a passenger possible "see" an employee of Southwest steal a bag. Moreover, if an airlines sends a bag on an earlier flight that is tagged for a later flight, I suggest the airline should assume the responsibility of securing that bag until their passenger arrives. Common sense goes a very long way!
More Southwest Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Southwest Airlines - items stolen out of luggage. 
- Southwest Airlines - baggage lost 
- AirTran Airways - airtran cancellation charges 
- Southwest Airlines - refund money credit from last year 
- Southwest Airlines - open seating - not 
- Southwest Airlines - baggage handling 
- Southwest Airlines - vuelo entre long island in west palm beach
- Southwest Airlines - harassment received on my facebook business page after messaging customer service
- Southwest Airlines - late night flight delay due to mechanical issues and missing flight crew 
- Southwest Airlines - boarding