Southwest Airlines / unauthorized bank debit (unsubscribed)

1 365 South 3rd Avenue Suite DBlair, NE, United States Review updated:
Phone: (402)426-3636

I subscribed to Grant Funding Source and two other sites because the website that carried it stated that upon ordering THREE products, I would receive two free Southwest Airlines tickets. But after completing the orders, the website deceitfully instructed me to go to the next page and subscribe to THREE MORE sites and then I would receive the airline tickets. I realized that it was a trick to try and get me to order everything on the site, so I IMMEDIATELY UNSUBSCRIBED, which means that Grant Funding Source was NOT authorized to take any amount of money out of my account.
I did not realize that the unsubscribe request had been ignored until I received a directory and training CD in the mail on 05/19/09. I called both the CUSTOMER SERVICE number: [protected], and the CONSULTATION SCHEDULING number: [protected] on the card that came with the CD, but they were closed (I will call them again upon opening).

Comments

• Ke
      2nd of Oct, 2009

Your complaint doesnt belong here. Your beef is with Grant funding source, not southwest airlines.