Southwest Airlines / unauthorized bank debit (unsubscribed)
I subscribed to Grant Funding Source and two other sites because the website that carried it stated that upon ordering THREE products, I would receive two free Southwest Airlines tickets. But after completing the orders, the website deceitfully instructed me to go to the next page and subscribe to THREE MORE sites and then I would receive the airline tickets. I realized that it was a trick to try and get me to order everything on the site, so I IMMEDIATELY UNSUBSCRIBED, which means that Grant Funding Source was NOT authorized to take any amount of money out of my account.
I did not realize that the unsubscribe request had been ignored until I received a directory and training CD in the mail on 05/19/09. I called both the CUSTOMER SERVICE number: [protected], and the CONSULTATION SCHEDULING number: [protected] on the card that came with the CD, but they were closed (I will call them again upon opening).
More Southwest Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Southwest Airlines - items stolen out of luggage. 
- Southwest Airlines - baggage lost 
- AirTran Airways - airtran cancellation charges 
- Southwest Airlines - refund money credit from last year 
- Southwest Airlines - open seating - not 
- Southwest Airlines - baggage handling 
- Southwest Airlines - vuelo entre long island in west palm beach
- Southwest Airlines - harassment received on my facebook business page after messaging customer service
- Southwest Airlines - late night flight delay due to mechanical issues and missing flight crew 
- Southwest Airlines - boarding