Southpro Restoration / Rip Off

1 Austin, TX, United States Review updated:

This is a company of ambulance chasers. I had a small fire at my home and a Southpro salesman arrived at the same time as the fire truck. I was distraught and they said they were with my insurance company. Their salesman said I had to move out of my house and they would make my home like new. They moved out all of my belongings and put them some where; I have no idea. Then they attempted to clean and "restore" my home. The workmanship was 3rd rate, the house still smelled, and the workers were scary; like they just got out of prison. When the moved my stuff back in, furniture was scratched and a few pieces were broken. I would not use this company nor recommend this horror on any friend.‎

Comments