Southern Tier Agency / Patrick Corbett

1 Depew, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-841-7793

Threatened that if I did not start a weekly payment plan that a lawsuit would be filed the next day. I gave my credit card info as I panicked, to pay it down weekly. I am now so upset over this and I have since canceled my credit card.

More Southern Tier Agency Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ca
      2nd of Oct, 2010

Everyone who has had problems with this company PLEASE REPORT THEM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU!!! I have cancelled my card as well and am disputing the charges with my card company who agrees with me!! On another post I saw people said they change their company name also!!! Please report them to the BBB I will be doing so immediately!!!

• Ba
      11th of Dec, 2010

I just had a bad experience with this company as well, threating phone calls, threats of lawsuits, liens, just bad attitudes all around, Emily, Nicole and Darin Ross. I made the mistake of giving my credit card number and after I thought about it somethings just didn't ad up, so the next day I called the the company they said I owed money too and they said SCAM, that they did not operate that way and they gave me a phone number as to where i could take care of the debt. By then it was too late they had charged my card 100.00, I immediately callled my bank and had them freeze the card and stop payment. I need the phone number to the BBB in the state of Depew NY.