southern illinois wireless, inc. / Wireless Internet Rip-off

1 IL, United States Review updated:

I offer a legitimate service in the Lake Of Egypt area and every week i get a call from someone who has been scammed by this company. From what I gather the owner tried to get people to prepay for wifi internet service in the Lake of Egypt area and several months later his company defunct and no one ever got internet. I personally have been approached by people who still haven't gotten their service or money back, businesses that have gotten bad checks from this company, and several other angry people who have been in contact with SIWIRELESS... I however am not in any way affiliated with this company so I am getting very tired of these confrontations.
I also believe this company has been making untrue claims about my company and if I should happen to find a documentable case of this OUR COMPANY WILL BE TAKING LEGAL ACTION...
If you were scammed by SIWIRELESS.BIZ I have good news. You can now find the same folks at SIWLINK.COM... The domains are both registered to the same person, Paul Rowe. [protected])

Good luck to all of you and remember, not all wireless internet is bad.

Is

Comments

• Go
      15th of May, 2009

Yes, this Paul guy is ripped off another Master Agent and there is going to be legal action against him, hist business, as well as his Mother who is behind it all.