Southeast Toyota Finance / Excessive wear and use charges
My husband and I called setf and got a payoff amount in June 2008 and then turned our Tundra in on June 20th to Autoway Toyota. We called setf and told them that we had indeed turned in the Tundra and keys and mailed them the payoff amount that they had given us.
In August, we were still being mailed bills. We went back to the dealership who had never called setf to pick the Tundra. We insisted that they call. Now we were being charged for a dead battery (excessive wear and use charges) because the vehicle sat for two months.
Both the dealership and setf were informed that the Tundra and keys were turned in and setf cashed the payoff check June 25th, 2008.
When we got calls from setf about paying the disposition fee, we were told different things from what a rep from a different department told us. When we asked to talk to a certain rep we were told that we were not allowed to.
They are very disorganized and one rep tells you one thing and another rep tells you something else. I have never had such bad customer service in my life. This was our third lease with setf so we were very shocked to be treated this way.
I think we deserve better customer service than that Toyota. Do you want to retain repeat customers or not?
Dana and Mary Lou Marcel
More Southeast Toyota Finance Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Southeast Toyota Finance - Be careful 
- [Resolved] Southeast Toyota Finance - Financing rip-off 
- [Resolved] Southeast Toyota Finance - Worst customer service - - ever!!! 
- Southeast Toyota Finance - Harassing phone calls 
- Southeast Toyota Finance - Dishonest Company Representatives 
- Southeast Toyota Finance - not customer friendly
- Southeast Toyota Finance - end of lease nightmare
- [Resolved] Southeast Toyota Finance - above company customer care/director and management al hendrickson toyota
- Southeast Toyota Finance - lease payment on prius c
- Southeast Toyota Finance - not acknowledging payment received