[Resolved] Southeast Toyota Finance / horrible customer service, worst wait time I have ever experienced

I have been calling SEFT for the past two days because I wanted to schedule a lease inspection. I was planning to get a new Toyota this weekend but I was told by the dealership that there were going to do the inspection after they got the car and I didn't want any surprises. I have spend altogether more than 3 hours on hold just waiting to speak to someone to schedule the inspection. After I mention to customer service that I had call 4 times holding about 40 minutes in each call they actually told me that they probably were about to answer by the time I hang up. My wife really love her car but I'm never will go trough this ridiculous situation again. In all my years I have never seen a company with so little disregard for their customers as SEFT. If you don't have enough staff hire some but no one should wait for hours, specially if they are interested on leasing a car from you. Never again I will buy a Toyota because I don't want to deal with this company again. Right now I'm on my 6 call an 33minutes in holding. Stay away from this people. I also have a GMC and they have never done anything this bad.

• Resolution statement

• Updated by David Valdes, Nov 28, 2017

guess what I have been waiting now for 50m and still no response from anyone, I wont hang up because they are probably about to answer (not) the waiting music at this point is just irritating but don't worry they will put there bogus statement. See below..

Resolution statement

Because is easier to lie than to fix the problems on their company.

• Southeast Toyota Finance Customer Care's Response, Dec 04, 2017

We are sorry to hear of your experience. If you would like to discuss your concerns and/or dissatisfaction, please contact us at the number below or provide the contact telephone number associated with your account and a representative will call you.
    Southeast Toyota Finance