[Resolved] Southeast Toyota Finance / Did not do auto withdrawal - ruined perfect credit
i leased a 2015 Toyota Corolla in April, 2015 and, at that time, set up automatic withdrawal from my bank account. First payment debited from account in May, 2015. In June, no automatic debit made. I was traveling and out of cell phone range - one of the reasons I always set up auto debit (ACH) for all bills. When I discovered no debit made and 30 day late notification sent to credit reporting companies, was told by CS rep that bank did not honor debit bc I must have given SETF the wrong acct number to w/d from. This is the same acct and bank that they used successfully the month before. CS rep said maybe bank suddenly changed their routing number. Seriously! All my bills are automatically debited so that I haven't had a late payment on ANY account in over 8 years. Bank has not changed routing # and all other auto withdrawals were honored. Have bought or leased Toyotas for the last 10 years. NEVER AGAIN. My perfect credit has been ruined. I have already received notice from American Express that on both my business and personal cards, I will not have the pay-over-time option bc of this error on SETF's part showing a 30 day late payment. Am asking SETF for their records concerning the debit not made from my account. Will dispute this with credit reporting companies. I'm heartbroken that the perfect credit report I worked so hard for was trashed by SETF's error. Their attitude on the phone is "too bad for you". I should have googled before I used SETF. Thousands of complaints.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Southeast Toyota Finance Customer Care's Response, Aug 17, 2015
I am sorry to hear about the experience you had. I would be happy to review your account and go over any questions you may have. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
Southeast Toyota Finance
1-800-267-0855 ext. 1204343
Southeast Toyota Finance Customer Care's Response, Aug 24, 2015
We appreciate our customer! Thank you.
More Southeast Toyota Finance Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Southeast Toyota Finance - Be careful 
- [Resolved] Southeast Toyota Finance - Financing rip-off 
- [Resolved] Southeast Toyota Finance - Worst customer service - - ever!!! 
- Southeast Toyota Finance - Excessive wear and use charges 
- Southeast Toyota Finance - Harassing phone calls 
- Southeast Toyota Finance - lease termination report
- Southeast Toyota Finance - lease payment
- Southeast Toyota Finance - not customer friendly
- Southeast Toyota Finance - end of lease nightmare
- [Resolved] Southeast Toyota Finance - above company customer care/director and management al hendrickson toyota