[Resolved] Southbeach Dietwas never told about the 125.00 cancellation

This company is a scam they're charging me because I wanted to cancel there food plan this was never explained to me and I will never do business or recommend doing business with these scam artists beware !!! I told them dispute the charges and they didn't care .See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Rochester, NY I'm sorry but you can't do business and force people to pay for things they don't want to continue. I will never recommend this to anyone it's just a a scam

• Resolution statement

• Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

We are very sorry for any confusion when ordering your program. We do have a standard fee when discontinuing auto-delivery prior to receiving the second order. This is due to the auto-delivery discounts received on the first order. We have both A La Carte and one-time ordering options available, however, these do not receive the same discounts as our auto-delivery plans. We sincerely apologize again for this confusion and any inconvenience caused.

If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your account, please don't hesitate to send us an email to [protected]@southbeachdiet.com referencing this review. We wish you the best and hope you have a great day.

-The South Beach Diet Consumer Experience Team