[Resolved] Southbeach Diettoo many missing meals, missing instructions

ID [protected]

I ordered the Silver Plan.
It has been a disaster since the first day of delivery!

Most of my meals were missing. Those that did arrive were crushed.
No instructions arrived with the meals.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Seneca, SC

I have contacted customer several times and diet counselors just as many times now.
I get different responses from different diet counselors regarding my diet.
I was promised only 15 meals to replace those that were missing.

I'd like a refund.

• Resolution statement

• Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are so sorry to hear that you had issues with your order and that you were not satisfied with the service that you received.

At you earliest convenience, please send us an email at [protected]@southbeachdiet.com so that we can further assist you. We hope to hear from you soon. Have a great night!

The South Beach Diet Consumer Experience Team

• Updated by DK in SC, Aug 18, 2018

The above states "Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed."
    That is a lie.
    They in fact contacted me and replaced my missing and crushed meals.

• Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your results that not satisfied with the service that you received.

At you earliest convenience, please send us an email at [protected]@southbeachdiet.com so that we can further assist you. We hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!

The South Beach Diet Consumer Experience Team

Dk
May 01, 2018

Comments

Aug 17, 2018

I tried the South Beach diet for three weeks and ended up gaining 1.5 lbs initially and then finally lost what I gained by third week with a 0 weight loss. I followed the diet religiously but to no avail. I spoke with many diet counselors and took all the advise from taking in more calories, increasing/decreasing exercise, drinking more water, not filling up on vegetables, eating more vegetables. They were very nice but nothing worked and they gave up on me. I was told that everyone loses weight except those that do not stick to the regiment, not true. I wonder if others have not been successful on this diet. I tried calling Dr. Agatston to speak to him about this and although he is out of the office for the summer, his assistant never did call me back. Wanted to see if he had any suggestions for me, since the advertisement insists that everyone loses on this diet. Very disappointed with this diet. Has anyone else had this negative experience? Thanks