[Resolved] Southbeach Dietthe silver women's weight loss meal plan

I ordered the weight loss plan/pre packaged month "meals" to my home in the month of March 2018. Besides the food not even being fit for a dog, it was the most unorganized mess of food and plan I have ever seen. THEN stated that I have another charge of 310 dollars coming my way for a second order i was NOT aware of. THEN told I was going to be charged 125 dollars for cancelling!!! NEVER EVER would trust a company like this!!! TERRIBLE service and even worse---THE FOOD!

• Resolution statement

• Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

We are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our meals as well as for the condition of your order upon arrival. If any items were damaged in your order, please email us a [protected]@southbeachdiet.com referencing this review and we would be happy to send out replacements.

We do have a standard fee to discontinue auto-delivery prior to receiving the second order. This is due to the auto-delivery discounts received on the first order. We have both A La Carte and one-time ordering options available, however, these do not receive the same discounts as our auto-delivery plans. We apologize for this confusion and any inconvenience caused.

If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your account, please feel free to send us an email to the address mentioned above and we would be happy to assist. We wish you the best and hope you have a great day!

- The South Beach Diet Consumer Experience Team