South of the River Carpet Cleaning / Overcharged

Bruno from South of the River Carpet Cleaning told me that the price of my carpet cleaning would be $175 and then when the service was completed it was $425! WT[censored] And then the carpet had spots that came back after 4 days of drying and the carpet was matted like it was a barber carpet and it was a shag!! Bruno was very unprofessional. He barked like a drill sergeant, he used my bathroom without asking and he dumped the water in my front yard!! I would never have this ignorant man come to my house for any reason!!

Va

Comments

• Br
      19th of Apr, 2009

To whom it may concern,

I'm doing a thorough investigation about this issue and it seems that someone else did this cleaning and used my name. I would like a full detail description of this person who cleaned your carpets in October of 2008.
    Please contact me as soon as possible to discuss this matter.
    South Of The River
    Carpet Steam Cleaning
    612-636-1364

• Co
      13th of Aug, 2012

OMG! Could not agree more. Awful service. Horrendous job. Rude techs. Scam Scam Scam!!! Do not ever use this terrible cleaning service. Look up all of the bad reviews. They get an F from the BBB!! The only good reviews, which are hard to find are obviously from the cleaners themselves. Someone was impersonating them? Really!! Use Zerorez. The best out there!!