South Miami Party Rental / South Miami Party Rental will ruin your event instead of making it memorable! SCAMMMERS

1 8620 NW 64th Street #9, Miami, FL, United States
Phone: 3053005608 - 7863370102

As I was excited to plan my daughter 5th Birthday, I choose a bounce house and a princess Aurora character from the website. I spoke to the manger/owner Jose he promised me that I would have both .
Bounce House would be around 12 (b-day starting at 2-6) and Princess Aurora would come at 3 to 4 (one hr).
Around 1 pm I called and they promised to show up before 2pm. Guests arrived and its already 4pm and no entertainment for the children. Everytime I would call Jose told me the delivery guys should be there soon and all it takes is 5 mins to inflate the castle. I tried to call and Jose wouldn't answer my calls, I called from different phones and he kept saying they would be there...
Finally the princess showed up (didn't look like a princess at all ) she told me that the owner contacted her to tell me the bounce house will not come and if I want her to stay I would have to pay her separate in cash only. Of course not to disappoint my daughter I paid her in cash so she can perform for the children. I was so upset when the company has already taken my money out of my account and didn't provide me any service. I told the Princess to tell her owner to just please send another castle bounce house - I didn't care how it looks just so my daughter can have the Birthday of her dreams. South Miami Party Rental ruined that for my daughter and her guests. NO ONE SHOULD EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY "SOUTH MIAMI PARTY RENTAL" THEY ARE CROOKES WHO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT PROVIDE YOU ANY SERVICE!!! If the owner Jose would of told me that he couldn't serve me before, than I would of called another company who could of provided me with the same bounce house. There are a lot of companies who I could of worked with if Jose would of told me ahead of time instead he kept saying they are on the way. I'm still waiting for them to refund me - CROOKS
SOUTH MIAMI PARTY RENTAL WILL RUIN YOUR EVENT INSTEAD OF MAKING IT MEMORABLE!!!

Os