SOUTH FLORIDA APPLIANCE REPAIR / Poor Service

1 Coconut Creek, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 954-558-2291

My Whirlpool double oven broke. I found them on Google - they advertize $24.99 service call. They came on Saturday and by looking at the broken oven said that the control bord needs to be replaced - no testing or any other diagnostics. They were not able to reach their parts store, so they said they will call me back Monday, meanwhile I found several listings fo that part for about $160 or so. I paid them $25 which they promised to credit toward repair.

The following week I tried to call several times leaving messages - no response, till I finally was able to reach a lady on Wed, who said she needs the model and the serial # again and promised to call me back th enext day. The call never came and when I called back the following Monday, she said that she cannot find a "good deal" on the part!!! She suggested I find another repair service and refused to refund the $25 I paid.

Beware of poor service and false promises!

Comments

• Mo
      2nd of May, 2010
    SOUTH FLORIDA APPLIANCE REPAIR - great service
    Phone: 9545582291
    southfloridaappliancerepair.com

I had south florida appliance repair in for a refrigerator repair. They were able to fix it in about 1 hour. Great service and help.

• Mo
      2nd of May, 2010

Thet are the best in south florida. They service all my rental properties. Never a problem