South Beach Smile teeth whitener / Cannot reach customer service to cancel membership

I signed up for a 15-day free trial of south beach smile teeth whitener. My package didn't even arrive until the 15th day. Furthermore, the very next day, $79.99 was withdrawn from my bank account. I tried over and over again to reach customer service so that I could get this straightened out, but never could get through to them. As if that isn't enough, a week later I received ANOTHER packet for a month's supply of this stuff! I never indicated I wanted a membership in this company, and I want my money back. This company is a complete scam, and it should be shut down.

Comments

• Ka
      16th of Apr, 2009

I told them when I called that I did not want the product if I had to bother to cancel. They were insistent. I had to tell them three-four times that I wasn't interested and "NO". Lo and behold, it showed up in the mail. I have called everyday and cannot get anyone to answer I have spent my work time and cellular minutes waiting on hold. I AM ANGRY . Now I have a charge. If this is not resolved I am contacting the Better Business Bureau and making a formal complaint until that money is restored. I suggest you all do the same.

Karen B