South Beach Smile/Deluxe Kit / Received product that I did not order

1 4051 SW 47th Ave #101Davie, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 954 237 2690

On or about 2/16/09 I ordered a trial of a South Beach Smile kit and agreed to pay $6.95 for shipping and handling. This amount was taken out of my checking account as I used a "debit card". This trial was all I agreed to. Last week I received another kit from them along with a invoice in the amount of $79.99. I did not order this and do not want it. The product does not work as advertised. I believe this is a fraudulent operation. As such, I have no intention of paying for it. If they once again used my "debit card" I will turn the matter over to the bank examiners for final resolution.
Clarence Fisher

Davie
    Florida
    Phone: 954-237-2690
    naturalsourcestore.com

This company sent me TWO of the same product of which I did not order.
    The cost per each: $79.99 Total: $159.98
    I am willing to send the unopened product back to them if they would send my money back.
    I cannot get a person to speak with to answer their phone.

Please HELP!

Davie
    Florida
    Phone: 954 237 2690
    naturalsourcestore.com

I requested a free sample of the South Beach Smile which i was sent and 15 days later i was sent another shipment which i did not request. I recieved the product on April 8, 2009 and on the 10th of April i called customer service to ask that they advise me as to how to return the product properly and to refund the 79.99 to my acct./card. i was intern advised that there was no way my card could be refunded that i was basically locked into the transaction according to their terms and agreement. I intern advised them that i don not agree w/ this and that there is no way a person/consumer could not be refunded. I intern asked to speak w/ a supervisor and was so rudely told there was no way i could speak to a supervisor and even if i did the supervisor would tell me the same thing and i advised the gentleman to let the supervisor tell me then. he intern advised that he couldnt/wouldnt transfer me to a supervisor and this went on for approximately 3 minutes during this time he's telling me theres no way he could transfer me. i also asked for the supervisors extension/number and was advised by this person that the supervisor does not have a seperate telephone number which i knew was not true. after approximately 3 min. he put a "Supervisor" on the phone who true to his word advised me of the same thing that the other man had. I explained to the super that i requested a free sample of this product and that was it, I did not req. they send me another product and deffinately not charge me for it. I explained that this put my account in a negative balance and which meant nothing to him. i dont think it is fair and it should not be allowed.i dont like the idea of someone basically telling me that im stuck with a product, i cant get my money refunded etc. and that's that. myself as a consumer should have the last word as to how i spend my money and not forced into a position where they tell me i'm going to spend it bottom line. The Bottom Line is that the advertisement is very misleading.

10th of Apr, 2009

I agree 100%. I posted a complaint almost identical to this one and there has to be something that can be done. I feel so bad because i've been through the came thing.

Sorrowfully Chamane Lewis

• Ca
      16th of Apr, 2009

I am interested in trying this product. Please let me know if I can safely send a check? Will I be ripped off?