South African Post Office / samsung galaxy s7 stolen by post office
Goodmorning everyone, i am extremely dissapointed with the service I got from the South African Post Office.A parcel was posted to me on the 8th July 2016 from Australia to Sandton by my older sister.so yesterday I went to Gallo Manor post office after tracking it several times I was told my parcel was stolen, it was a Samsung galaxy s7 edge I only received the cover, apparently they said the parcel was tempered with and opened, I contacted Australian post office and they have been notified that delivery was attempted two times and I was never found of which its not true, now they are saying it takes about two months for them to investigate and I will never get my phone.a nyone who knows who I can go about it, please help I am really hurting.
More South African Post Office Complaints & Reviews
- SAPO - lugage miss routed 
- South African Post Office [SAPO] - delivery of international parcel 
- postoffice.co.za - tswane hub theft of contents of parcel, contents removed, resealed and sent on.
- South African Post Office (SAPO) - inside of parcel stolen
- South African Post Office - parcel delivery
- South African Post Office [SAPO] - tracking information and not responding to emails
- postoffice.co.za - post office worst service provider ever
- South African Post Office [SAPO] - delivery of a registered item
- postoffice.co.za - non delivery of mail
- South African Post Office [SAPO] - most pathetic staff member disgusting and stinking attitude