South African Airways / FlySAA.com / how saa voyager lost a loyal customer of over 20 years
I have been a loyal SAA voyager member for over 20 years, supporting saa by insisting that our staff fly saa only
I recently booked an business Class flight to London on my voyager miles. I incorrectly booked on my first name Hennie instead of Hendrik. I tried to rectify this error online but recieved an error message. I called saa voyager today who informed me that I forfeited my booking, miles etc as no changes are allowed.How can they be this petty to not willing to change 4 latter's on my name? I will now loose all my hotel bookings, flights to maracesh, and possibly not attend a world class conference due to their unwillingness to accommodate a long term customer who has spend hundreds of thousands on flying saa.
That's daylight robbery!
Can't believe this bad service
More South African Airways / FlySAA.com Complaints & Reviews
- South African Airways - bad service 
- South African Airways - failure to reimburse for stolen goods 
- SAA - baggage broken, goods stolen 
- South African Airways - overbooked flights??!! 
- SAA - unprofessional service : cabin crew
- South African Voyager+airlines - upgrade booking + extra funds taken off
- South African Airways - booking spelling error
- South African Airways - no liability for missing goods 
- South African Airways / FlySAA.com - a ticket that has been blocked
- www.flysaa.com - unavailability of website