Souq.com / unethical behaviour / items purchased not available in inventory after charging my credit card.

DUBAI, AE

I ordered online for some products on Black fridays deals and pay through my Credit Card, after that i keep followup with them on ragular basis for delivery of my order, Order date was: 24-11-16 and delivery in suppose to be on 2-11-16, I recieved few items on 26, 27 and 29, rest two orders containing many things is not received yet. Their customer service staff is so rude and not able to handle customer in a right way, they only apology for delay and say it is not possible, when I make complain on Phone thrice, they told that you will be contacted soon by your our representatives but no body call me yet and they always push me to cancel the order to get your amount back.
and saying item is not available with our seller and we are follwing with Seller, my question is If Souq do not have something to sell then how they put it on their website to sell? Its fraud.

Kindly take measures to handover my ordered items to me as soon as possible. Order No: [protected]/[protected].

Regards