Souq.comtotally unresponsive for buyers

Souq.com has teamed up with Sellers and of course Aramex to make their Bread and Butter. Inspite of Cheating customers and continues complains from Buyers/Customers same "Sellers" are still on souq.com panel to "Cheat" more and more customers/buyers. Consumer Protection in Dubai [protected] is as good as Dubai Police. All buyers who are cheated by souq.com please complain to this. Also spread "Word by Mouth" to all your friends and other Future buyers on souq.com of their "Team Cheating Business" to stop at once. Totally unresponsive support team of souq.com. They are paid to attend your calls if you want to order and pay, but not for exchange of defective Goods or for any cancellation etc. Very unreliable online seller "Souq.com" Should be blocked in the UAE with immediate effect. Why Gulf News or Khaleej Times are not exposing them, getting feedback from all the buyers especially those who were totally unhappy with souq.com

Comments

• Bh
      May 11, 2014

I have bought a SONY EXPERIA Z from Souq.com in the month of April, which developed software problems in about 10 days itself, I subsequently called the call center and the piece was picked up from me on the 26th of April 2014, since then I have been calling them for some information, but the only reply I get is it will take 15 to 30 days for any response. I don't understand why are they taking that long? They are ready to give any kind of information my product and my money is with them, I don't even have any acknowledgement from them. Can any body help which government department can I contact. RECOMEND NOT TO BUY WITH THESE ONLINE PORTALS AS YOU DONT GET TO SEE THE PRODUCT BEFORE YOU BUY AND THERE IS NO PLACE TO GO TO. THEY DONT EVEN LET YOU OPEN THE PRODUCT TILL YOU DONT PAY THEM.

Jun 19, 2014

relation of sellers and souq.com

souq.com and seller relation

sellers and souq.com

• Dr
      May 09, 2016

I spent over 20 thousand AED at Souq.com over the past 12 months and they refused to take back and refund the price of a bad ice maker all to save 600 AED. Will never deal with Souq.com and will use my IT skills to build a website over the summer holidays to discredit them.

• So
      Jul 05, 2016

I've ordered a sony z2 on the 10th april 2016 and received it the following day, with one year warranty, today 4th july, suddenly My sony simply cannot read the sim card like there is no network at all, cannot make call or receive it...its just ridiculous that just after 3 month your mobile gets down and cannot reach the custumers service since they just keep on forwarding your call from operator to another !!!

• Gu
      Jul 06, 2016

I ordered Davidoff Cool water 125ml perfume set of two pack=quantity 4 bottle. I'm still awaiting a satisfactory response from Souq.com customer service. I want only genuine Davidoff Cool water 125ml perfume. I have paid 380SAR via credit card payment for the product... I want it as soon as possible but all my complaints r being closed without even contacting me or they aren't providing any solutions...

• Kh
      Jul 18, 2016

I sent it on 26 Jun for fixing or replacment, and the confirmed the receipt, no respond up to date although I called every 3 days
    And I complain 3 times, also I requested to speck with any manager in charge the give promises only without acting

My order No . [protected]

• Ab
      Jul 19, 2016

I purchased blackberry passport 4 months back and it started problems like no ringtone, switch off automatically etc. and when I contacted Souq they say this product doesn't have warranty.
    Every new product by default has 1 warranty!
    They are selling these defective phones and may be thats the reason they doesn't provide warranty!!
    Very worse experience. Will never buy on souq again and also suggest the same to others!!