Souq.com / refund and compensation

1 United Arab Emirates

Hi,

This is with regard to my orders which I placed on 22 November for perfumes [protected]) and on 24 November 2018 for iPhone 8 (order no. [protected]) . The delivery date for my orders were November 26 and December 1 .

In Perfumes, I got one perfume before the expected date so I was happy that I will get the rest also within time. For Mobile as I was going on vacation from 29th of November I requested the souq team to make my order fast and they promised to help me as I am an old buyer of souq and I was satisfied that they will help me . You can check the follow up call made on 26th, 27th and 28th .

• Updated by Mariya Faisal, Dec 24, 2018

Hi,

This is with regard to my orders which I placed on 22 November for perfumes (1062718329380) and on 24 November 2018 for iPhone 8 (order no. 1054718022773) . The delivery date for my orders were November 26 and December 1 .

On 29th November afternoon around 1:30 I called souq and ask them about my order there the customer representative Mohammed told me that its in our warehouse you can go any time and collect it, so I was satisfied that it's ready. In the evening around 6:30 when I again called to confirm the store time for collection of order, then the person Peter told me that its not ready and you cannot get it today and after telling him the whole story I ask him to please put it urgent file as it will be of my no use after today and he said ok I will do that and will update you . After 30 minutes when we didn't receive any update from him we call them again and ask him to connect the call to the manager .The manager Izidhin was there I again told him the whole story but he flatly refused to help me and even was rude to me. After all this I went to the warehouse to check myself that if anything is possible there the person told your order is not ready and it is not even put it in urgent or important ( as I requested Peter to do and he said he has done it ). For the perfumes also he told me that it will take more time as the numbers are more which they didn’t told me before hence I would have not ordered it.

Later on after all this chaos and mental and physical torture I again call souq to cancel my orders, the girl Yasmin was there to whom I said to cancel my orders, mail the team for REFUND and COMPENSATION and she said ok, I even ask her to mail me that you have canceled my orders but she didn't.

Just want to let you know due to above reason, I purchased many items on higher price and few not able to take due to time constraint and frustration. Souq made my position questionable in front of my relative as I am not able to give them the gifts as requested.

Honestly I was not aware that Souq service is so deteriorated. My past experience was very positive and they always delivered before time.

Now I got the refund amount for both however no compensation till now. For Perfumes the amount received in bits and parts.

This is the whole story of a UNHAPPY and UNSATISFIED OLD BUYER FROM SOUQ .Now if I will not get any positive response from your team then I don’t have any other choice except to send the same mail to your higher authorities and on the social platform .

Ma