Souq.com / purchasing a home theater lhb 655w, I got a lhd 655w instead, less in specs for double price!!!

They sent me a totally different model and they do not want to refund the difference in costs.

very irresponsible in selecting their sellers.
the seller i got it from is named Tech-Land

i ll never buy from them again

From: souq.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 9:23 PM
To: [protected]@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [#7283295]

Hello Mr Ahmed
Please be informed that the seller tell us this model is the same model and the same price so if you note need it we can return it

On Wed, 30 Nov at 1:08 PM, Ahd_shawki wrote:
Kindly be informed that I attached the picture of the home theater I received from you with the raised ticket
And the picture defines well that the model I asked for is totally different and much expensive
The seller is either not professional or Souq does not refine the sellers selection
Kindly revise with your supervisor the subject of refunding the price difference on my credit card or giving me free shopping voucher from Souq with the price difference as a final act of proving Souq reliability and customer care.
Automation Engineer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, 30 November 2016, 10:47AM +02:00 from souq.com [protected]@souq.freshdesk.com:

On Wed, 30 Nov at 12:25 PM, Ahd_shawki wrote:
Dear support team,
Kindly be informed that I did not get any feed back regarding my ticket.
Automation Engineer

Friday, 25 November 2016, 10:16PM +02:00 from souq.com [protected]@souq.freshdesk.com:

Hello Mr Ahmed
we will check and feedback you again

On Fri, 25 Nov at 3:22 PM, Ahd_shawki wrote:
Kindly be informed that I do not want to return the package
It is a downgrade model that the one I previously requested
I only want the price difference to be refunded
I sent u a price screen shot of the item I got by mistake in your market
And u got my payment slip
So kindly refund the difference
Or even give me free shopping fron ur market within the requested refund
Automation Engineer

Friday, 25 November 2016, 00:49PM +02:00 from souq.com [protected]@souq.freshdesk.com:

we received your complaint on (25/11/2016) about the item

Please be informed that We have initiated a return request for your items
Please ensure that the item is placed in the original box and the respective return Airway Bill is
attached prior handing it over to our courier personnel.
All items (including any accessories) must be returned, to enable us to process the refund.
Once received, the payment will be processed for refund.

Ah