Souq.comorder delayed. customer service not giving right information. complaints are not acted upon

Ordered items on 24th Nov, Delivery date mentioned 2nd December.
2nd December I call and I was informed one item is not ready despite it shows ready for shipment on their online portal.
I asked to remove the item, CS said it will delay the shipment by 1-2 days. I agreed.
3rd December I file a complain as item was not removed online, I call to follow up, item still in order, they said AGAIN they will remove it but there will be a delay AGAIN.
I received official e-mail saying item was removed.
4th December I follow up by phone as item is removed to check on delivery date. I was told it is within 2 days.
5th December I get an SMS saying delivery date is delayed to 13th December!!! And no, item was not removed.
I file another complain online, I call, I try to escalate, but it seems they just don't care.

The feedback is that due to high demands on black Friday they are very busy.
Funny enough I ordered another item from souq.com on 2nd December I received it today :))

*note I choose all items "fulfilled by souq" to ensure I don't get delays in shipment, but it seems it doesn't mean anything to them.

Amazon, Shame on you acquiring such a company and put your name on such a service.

Souq.com
Souq.com

Yo
Dec 05, 2017

Comments

• Na
      Dec 05, 2017

same with my order

• Fa
      Dec 06, 2017

Same with my order. I had been promised to deliver on 2nd December and not yet received. For my follow ups also got exactly same reply which one item is not ready.
    Mohammed Farook

• Bl
      Dec 09, 2017

they are all know they at are cheating us than how they will give us correct information, same issues with me as well,
    I was order sony speaker, but they delivery fake chines brand speaker which is very smaller than mine order that one also late delivery than the estimated delivery time.