Souq.comitems found defective & processed returned no pick up only messages for 3 days in between they cancelled.

I have ordered a Dash Cam Rexing V1LG and items (order # [protected]) was defective, it won't switch on even the lights are coming on showing power applied. Tried all what manual said nothing happen.. even stay for 3 hours at my car for charging it.. no help... waste of time.
Then return process started 16November2018 and message received confirming my return..
i got a Tracking # [protected] received two message that they coming to pick up the item on 19NOvember2018 one 8:18am and 732PM nobody call and came.
Next day 20NOvember2018 got the same two messages ( 1008am & 0607PM) that they coming, NOBODY CAME and CALL.
THIRD DAY 21NOVEMBER, i checked at souq.com tracking found out that my return was CANCELLED. REASON THEY SAID THEY TRIED TO CALL ME.. I DO NOT RECEIVED ANY CALL, been spending all day long waiting for them to call and come no help.
- now 22 November got same 2 messages that they will come to pick at at 0923am & 1823pm.. nobody still calling or coming..

My 15 days will almost over yet no pick up ..

Time waster and very irresponsible message for you cuctomer

Wi