Souq.com / ignoring the customer's notes attached to the ordered items
Order number: [protected]
I have ordered 5 different items on souq.com in UAE. As I was travelling I left the message in the customer's notes field asking to deliver all the items on the 8th of August.
While I was abroad, there were numerous attempts to deliver the packages.
Why souq.com is wasting time of their couriers and stressing me about my package not being delivered to me on an expected date?
All I want in the future for souq.com to read their customer's notes, otherwise why there is such an option if you do not use it?
It will save couriers' time and energy, as well as their and my money, as we had to call each other to establish the date of delivery - which was already chosen by me at the very beginning, but someone apparently did not care.
More Souq.com Complaints & Reviews
- Souq.com - cheat 
- Souq.com / And Dod - UAE - Samsung Galaxy Mobile - shopping with full payment and no delivery 
- India Souq.com - shopped online and not get shipped 
- Souq.com - souq.com seller dod_uae 
- Souq.com - warranty simply covers nothing 
- Souq.com - iphone 6
- Souq.com - iphone 5s
- Souq.com - one simple statement there business policy "fraud and earn" 
- Souq.com - service, fraud commitment
- Souq.com - poor service and no status of item sent for repair under warranty.