Souq.com / complaint rejection
This is in regards to an ongoing issue about my mobile phone (MI Note 4) which was ordered via Souq.com (Order #[protected] ).
I had previously contacted Souq.com to place a complaint regarding the defective functions of the mobile phone (No Network, Shutting Down on its Own, etc). However, I got a reply saying that I am not eligible for a Replacement or Repair Warranty, the reason being the phone had already been opened by me or a 3rd Party for attempt to repair.
I would like to point out that I have been a customer in Souq.com for almost two years and am well aware about Souq.com's Exchange & Replacement Policies and Warranties. So there is no chance that I would open the phone and attempt self-repair or give it to a 3rd Party Shop. This is the first time I am contacting Souq.com regarding an issue and would like to get Replacement or Repair of the phone as i am not responsible for the defects which are present on it.
The replies that I am getting from Souq.com are really unsatisfactory and would like to strongly suggest that my claims be deemed valid and provided with a satisfactory response.
More Souq.com Complaints & Reviews
- Souq.com - cheat 
- Souq.com / And Dod - UAE - Samsung Galaxy Mobile - shopping with full payment and no delivery 
- India Souq.com - shopped online and not get shipped 
- Souq.com - souq.com seller dod_uae 
- Souq.com - warranty simply covers nothing 
- Souq.com - unable to get refund for sellers product cancellation
- Souq.com - souq.com refuses to refund me
- Souq.com - redmi 3s mobile phone
- Souq.com - terrible customer service
- Souq.com - vip hair color shampoo for men and women - for hair, beard, mustache and body hair (400ml - black)