Souq.com / complaint rejection

1 United Arab Emirates

Hi Team,

This is in regards to an ongoing issue about my mobile phone (MI Note 4) which was ordered via Souq.com (Order #[protected] ).

I had previously contacted Souq.com to place a complaint regarding the defective functions of the mobile phone (No Network, Shutting Down on its Own, etc). However, I got a reply saying that I am not eligible for a Replacement or Repair Warranty, the reason being the phone had already been opened by me or a 3rd Party for attempt to repair.

I would like to point out that I have been a customer in Souq.com for almost two years and am well aware about Souq.com's Exchange & Replacement Policies and Warranties. So there is no chance that I would open the phone and attempt self-repair or give it to a 3rd Party Shop. This is the first time I am contacting Souq.com regarding an issue and would like to get Replacement or Repair of the phone as i am not responsible for the defects which are present on it.

The replies that I am getting from Souq.com are really unsatisfactory and would like to strongly suggest that my claims be deemed valid and provided with a satisfactory response.

Souq.com