SoundLogic / Dead on Arrival Product

1 Canada Review updated:

Order number 2074620 ordered and received pretty quickly however it was Dead on arrival doesnt work
Notified nomore rack three times, then called the importer on the instructions who tried to help but couldnt as I hadnt bought it from them. Emails for returns are being ignored
there is no phone number and I have a $30 something dollar piece of junk.

At nomorerack™, it's our goal to deliver too good to be true deals, an amazing customer experience and to get you your order as fast as possible! Is their quote what is with not following through?

Details Quantity
SoundLogic 1.8" Clip-on MP4 Player
Color: Black
You Save: $40.99 (59%)

Doug Scott
a former great customer

Comments

• Te
      2nd of Apr, 2012

Hello Doug Scott,

We apologize for the difficulty you have faced and we are reaching out to you at your email address to make sure we resolve your complaint completely. Very soon you shall receive a communication from our team on your registered email id. Please check.

We take pride in our customer service levels. Our team is available around the clock and we are always here to help. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy.

Sincerely,
    Samuel.

• Ds
      3rd of Apr, 2012

Nice note from Samuel, unfortunately it was NOT followed by any action...To mitigate a complaint by making a PRROMISE THEY DIDNT KEEP and they thought I would lie down for that?
    I'm out over thirty bucks that's a half days wage at minimum wage...are they nuts...I would like a credit and at this point an apology for having to wait so long for some action. namaste'
    Doug Scott