Sotrial.com / I can't cancel the subscription

1 2637 E Atlantic BLVD #13976, Pompano Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

Scam, scam, scam. Don’t buy from the website www.sotrial.com. I ordered diet pills from them and paid only for postage, but these ### took for the postage about $5 and after several days they took another sum from me. I wanted to cancel subscription, but I haven’t found how to do it on this horrible website. Please post comments and ideas. Maybe someone knows how to stop these charges.

Li
Aug 03, 2014

More Sotrial.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Li
      Sep 12, 2012
    SoTrial.com - I wonder how this company is still on market…
    SoTrial.com

I ordered from SoTrial.com website and after some time I realized that tracking number they sent me was invalid. I called to their customer service and they told that it is my problem and they’ll not solve it. I wonder how this company is still on market…

• Un
      Sep 29, 2017

I think the same thing happened to me, but I have no memory of signing up for this service. I went to their terms and conditions, and they do have a section on refunds and cancelling, so I contacted them, and I also contacted my bank in order to remedy the situation. But for anyone who finds this page and is considering buying this product DO NOT. IT'S A SCAM AND IT'S DIFFICULT TO FIND THE COMPANY AND CANCEL.

Feb 04, 2018

@Unipocalypse The same thing happened to me, were you able to cancel? If so, could you give a website or phone # so I can get them to cancel me.

• Re
      Nov 19, 2018
    Sotrial.com - Sotrial.Com ?
    sotrial.com

I did not authorize the following debt transactions on my card.
    2 separate charges for 79.95

i would appreciate a credit back to my debit card for the following transactions; (2) 79.95