Soto UK / Atrocious Service

Soto UK
I ordered a coffee table from this company before March this year. They took full payment and told me that delivery would happen in Mid-May. It is August now and I still have not received my coffee table.

When I call to ask, the insolent representative keeps giving me one excuse or the other. If he is not there, someone else picks up and tells me the completely opposite story.

I have waited 6 months to get a simple piece of furniture from this company. When I call them now, they simply say, if you want the coffee table, you have to wait. They dont even apologise!

If enough people see this kind of service, I am sure noone will buy from them. I hope that happens and they dont survive this economic cycle. After we need recessions to weed out the weak businesses which cant deliver what they are supposed.

I would suggest that you avoid this company at all costs.

A  5th of Jun, 2011 by
Hello - I am having a similar experience at the moment so I would like to know if you ever received the coffee table or a refund?
N  11th of Jun, 2011 by
I am interested in buying a coffee table from Soto, however I can only find negative feedback; I cannot find even one positive comment. Everyone says the same thing; they take your money and fail to deliver.

I contacted Soto regarding this and they apologised claiming the recent political turmoil in Thailand had caused many problems for the company. He assured me that everything is now back on track and that they have over 3000 satisfied customers.

The advertised furniture is absolutely stunning and I still want the table, however I am not prepared to part with any money until I find out more. I don't know what to do. Surely someone has had a positive experience of this company? Anyone?
A  29th of Apr, 2012 by
Ordered and paid for a table in june 11 - Still waiting!!! and never an answer to queries. Whole thing is a scam. You're warned!!!