sos protect insurance / froad company

1 South Africa Review updated:

On the month of Jan 09 i was aproched by the guy called Justice nchabalang, who lied to me saying that he is selling insurance but i can fax them if iam interested he was busy filling the form and wanted me to sign and i did if i had known ill say these people are using muthi cause you never see that they are scaming you when i was home i check those documents that when i realised that i have already agreed to hav my account debited i sent justing an sms stating that he must cancell my pilicy cause as far as i know i was going to fax them if i awas interested JUSTICE S CELL NO [protected], what also make me upset i went to my bank fnb to put stop order for three months but they still did mananged to debit the account for R99.00 <br />
<br />
PLEASE CANCELL MY POLICY NOW OR ILL BE FORCED TO TAKE THE MATTER TO THE OMBUSTMAN<br />
POLICY NUMBER IS 977972

An

Comments

• Si
      14th of Jan, 2011

THE NUMBER I HAVE IS 0861742273, IV'E TRIED TO CANCEL THIS POLICY 3 TIMES. EACH TIME THEY TRY TO LET ME STAY ON AND SAY THAT THEY WILL SEND ME AN EMAIL TO VIEW WHY THE POLICY IS A BENEFIT AND I SHOULDN'T CANCEL. I'M STILL WAITING FOR THE EMAILS. THEY ALSO SAID THEY WILL SEND ME MY POLICY NUMBER WHICH I ALSO HAVEN'T RECEIVED.