SOS Maintenance / payment not received getting the runaround

1 PO Box 601Brooklyn, NY, United States

I was contacted by SOS Maintenance Nov.2015, to remove and install flooring at the Cuba Illinois Post office and after reducing my bid to help this company get the job done they have yet to pay me, the Post Master was happy the public loved it but i can't get paid, I finished Nov. 12, 2015 and submitted all paperwork I called SOS and they said they didn't know why it wasn't processed and i would receive a check in 5 to 10 days well its been 19 days i called Monday of this week they said it will be Friday (today) i called today and they said it will be next week so i think i am getting the runaround so if i don't hear from SOS ASAP I will be contacting this Post office and talking to who is in charge for hiring Maintenance company's for work on this Post office and get as many numbers and Emails i can for all Post Offices in the country and start reviewing SOS on every thing their name pops up on and send as many emails to human resource departments for Malls and dept. stores like i had to with Advance Facilities Maintenance which now no longer exists.

Da