SOS Magnetics / Bad service

On October 1, 2008 I ordered two copper toe rings from SOS Magnetics on line company www.sosmagnetics.com The purchase was 22.85 plus shipping of 5.95 by USPS priority for a total of 22.85. My credit card was charged and subtracted from my account. I received a receipt for the purchase however, I have not received the two toe rings I ordered. I have been unsuccessful in having anyone from SOS Magnetics return my calls or e-mails. Their phone number is [protected] and the e-mail is akimia AT sosmagnetics.com ID for my order is 4085 and the Reference # is [protected]. Is this someting your association can help me with?

Thank you for your assistance..

Va

Comments

• Ar
      8th of Aug, 2009
    SOS Magnetics - Ordered Product but no shipment
    SOS Magnetics
    1200 Ocean Drive, A#306
    Miami
    Florida
    Phone: 215-815-4842
    sosmagnetics.com

Ordered 3 copper magnetic bracelets (order4241) on July 07, 2009. Paid $52.85 through credit card. Started calling(August 06, 2009) their listed telephone number 215-815-4842 and have not had a response. Also sent an email ...same results.

Art Haeussler
    shatner@aol.com

• Ia
      11th of Sep, 2009

I orderd Eucalyptus Oil. The first time - almost 2 months. I contacted regularly. Finally got a response - Oops! Lost your order. Will send. (Didn't forget to take my money though!)

Second try - almost 2 months - this time no responses. Money is gone though. That is taken immediately upon ordering. Next step for me? BBB report. These people, or person seem to have no business ethics.

• Ka
      25th of Nov, 2009
    SOSMagnetics - Items bought but not received
    SOSMagnetics

I purchased 4 items on the 14th October 2009 totally $116.30 USD from SOS Magnetics online store at www.sosmagnetics.com. My credit card was debited the same day. I have not received any of my jewellery. I have sent numerous emails which they have not responded to. My order # is 4284. Is there anything that your association can help me with?

• Ri
      20th of Feb, 2010

Actually their site should be SHUT down!!! You can't do this to people, and think that you can get away with it!!! I went to the BBB!! They are running with it!!!