SOS Magnetics / Bad service

United States Review updated:

On October 1, 2008 I ordered two copper toe rings from SOS Magnetics on line company www.sosmagnetics.com The purchase was 22.85 plus shipping of 5.95 by USPS priority for a total of 22.85. My credit card was charged and subtracted from my account. I received a receipt for the purchase however, I have not received the two toe rings I ordered. I have been unsuccessful in having anyone from SOS Magnetics return my calls or e-mails. Their phone number is [protected] and the e-mail is akimia AT sosmagnetics.com ID for my order is 4085 and the Reference # is [protected]. Is this someting your association can help me with?

Thank you for your assistance..
Va

Miami
Florida
Phone: 215-815-4842
sosmagnetics.com

Ordered 3 copper magnetic bracelets (order4241) on July 07, 2009. Paid $52.85 through credit card. Started calling(August 06, 2009) their listed telephone number 215-815-4842 and have not had a response. Also sent an email ...same results.

Art Haeussler
shatner@aol.com
Ia
  11th of Sep, 2009
I orderd Eucalyptus Oil. The first time - almost 2 months. I contacted regularly. Finally got a response - Oops! Lost your order. Will send. (Didn't forget to take my money though!)

Second try - almost 2 months - this time no responses. Money is gone though. That is taken immediately upon ordering. Next step for me? BBB report. These people, or person seem to have no business ethics.
Ka
  25th of Nov, 2009

SOSMagnetics - Items bought but not received
SOSMagnetics

I purchased 4 items on the 14th October 2009 totally $116.30 USD from SOS Magnetics online store at www.sosmagnetics.com. My credit card was debited the same day. I have not received any of my jewellery. I have sent numerous emails which they have not responded to. My order # is 4284. Is there anything that your association can help me with?
Ri
  20th of Feb, 2010
Actually their site should be SHUT down!!! You can't do this to people, and think that you can get away with it!!! I went to the BBB!! They are running with it!!!