sos / cancellation of my policy

South Africa Review updated:
i once met your consultant in braamfontein and he started explaing me about your policy and later asked my card number, I surely have not signed any of his documents or gave him my name or anything about me except my card number as he asked me to give him, but I was surprised to receive a message on the 17th of december informing me about the deduction of R200 in my account, please cancell my account with emmidiate effect.

Comments

Pi
  29th of Aug, 2009
hi my name is pinampi and sos have been deducting R149.00 from my account since Last year September but am still waiting for them to call me regarding the policy as i did not submit full details of extended members, my question is what will happen if something happens to them? my email is pinampim@vodamail.co.za / 076 637 1632.
Kh
  16th of Dec, 2010
My ID number is 6607170564088 i was called by one of your cosultants, i gave him every details he wanted but i never signed any document.R149.99 plus R99.99 is always been deducted from my account every month but i dont even have anything to produce when inneed of assistance.So im asking you to please cancell my accounts with emmidiate effect.khahliso.beauty.mantsoe@gmail.com
Su
  25th of Feb, 2011
JAPANISE TERRORIST VANDOLIZE ON RUSSINA FLAG IN RUSSIAN EMBASSI IN TOKIO.POLICE DID NOT STOPPED THEM . ANY BODY REMEMBER PERL HORBOR EXPIRIENCE?