SonyStyle.com / Order canceled!

Sonystyle.com offers clearance notebook, camera, TV... etc with cheaper price. Since it is a clearance product (not refurbished) with one year warranty, I decide to buy a notebook from the site. I spent almost three weeks to sit in front of my computer everyday after 12am to wait for their daily update. Finally, I see a 14inch notebook that I like and placed an order immediately. After two days, sonystyle sent me an email and canceled my order. The reason is that they cannot advise the estimated ship date. This reason is not acceptable; if you cannot advise the ship date, why you post the unit online. Thus, I emailed their customer service and asked for order replaced but I never got any reply back.

Few days after, they reposted the notebook online, I decided to try and placed an order again. Guess what?! They canceled my order again with same story. It is ridiculous! If they do not have the unit in stock, they cannot post it online. Sonystyle is a liar, they lie!

Comments

• Ri
      24th of Nov, 2011
    SonyStyle.com - They will screw you when they can
    Sonystyle.com
    sonystyle.com

Aadvantageeshopping.com is run by cartera commerce out of MA. They run many other travel related websites as well. Cartera (and as such American Airlines) has a long history of posting "mistake" specials and rates and then refusing to honor them. One of the latest is "Glittergate". AAdvantage offered 83, 870 bonus miles if you ordered certain items. After ordering them, having my credit card charged and have the item shipped, Cartera is saying, "Ooops, we screwed up, so we will give you 2, 500 miles, rather than the 83, 870 miles we enticed you with". And, oh by the way if you don't like our offer, talk to our $1, 000 per hour lawfirm in Washington". American Airlines is basically saying: "What offer? Talk to Cartera".

If you can't trust that they will give you the miles they advertise, what good is that site? The credibility of the website and the airline is at stake, but none of the involved parties even see an issue here. Stay away from any website run by CARTERA COMMERCE. They will screw you when they can.