Sony Style USA / Terrible experience!
I recently placed an order with a sony style representative from www.sonystyle.com. After placing the order I was contacted a few days later from the shipping company that they use and setup a delivery time for Thursday November 29th 11am-4pm. Someone has to be there to sign for it so I had to take the day off of work. I'm waiting all day for the TV and it never came. The shipping company finally called me to say that they had delays in NY and they would have to reschedule for the next day. So once again I had to take another day off of work to receive the TV. They said between 11am - 4pm again. Once again the TV never arrived and I called the shipping company and again they said they had delays and wouldn't be able to deliver the TV that day and would come the next day being Saturday. Finally it came on Saturday. After this took place I called Sony customer service to try to get a credit or something. After calling and speaking to 2 different supervisors that apparently were unable to connect me with anyone higher than them I got nothing accomplished but an apology. Meanwhile I work on commission at work and did not get paid for those 2 days. Sony refused to give me any credit at all and said if I wanted to return the TV i would have to pay for shipping. Its a lose lose with them. If there is anything further you think I can do please let me know.
880 Third Ave. 12th Floor
New York, NY 10022
toll free: [protected]
More Sony Style USA Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Corporation - sony customer relations
- Sony Corporation - sony 4k tv xbr65x900c faulty back led panel
- Sony Corporation - sony xbr55x930d tv
- Sony Corporation - sony bluray player wireless lan built in
- Sony of UK - scam phishing sorry didn't know where to send this