Sony Online Entertainment LLCDISCRIMINATION

Here the text of my complaint again Sony Online Entertainment LLC for " DISCRIMINATION"

***PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL - YOUR MESSAGE WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU AS UNDELIVERABLE.***

Dear gentlemen,
I am foreign and i live in france,
I have buy 4 exemplairs of the game " Pirate of the bourmihg sea " of this company.

The esponsables of this have bloked my accounts and not allowed me utilise the products that i have buy.

All the reason give to me are only some " DISCRIMINATIONS " agaist people becouse they are differents, do or think in a different way, or are weak of others, not fluent in enlish.

I have buy one product and i have the rigth to utilise it.

And this withoult that people try forced me with obloques or other to not do.

I require that my acconts will be reactived.

Complaint olos to IC3, Pegi, Staysafetyonline

Sony Online Entertainment LLC

Comments

• Sh
      Jul 05, 2009

Sony is based in Japan so I don't think they have problems with non-English speaking customers. In fact, if you go to the Sony Online Entertainment website www.soe.com you'll see you can view the site in several languages, including French.

I don't know what the problem is, because I cannot tell from the way you wrote the email to them, but I doubt it has anything to to with discrimination.

• Ca
      Sep 16, 2009

Hello,
    Tkx for your answer.
    Dont you think that if the " communoty leader " banned some one becouse in " him soul "
    he think that is " antisocial " is one form of discrinimation ?
    If some one not will made team who the people who have spit on him face is for you antisocial ?

Is only one game for 12 years child and olso weak player must be allowed to play withoul be obliged play like the others.

Banned some one only becouse he is in any way different is " Discrimination "

Carlo Jeanrenaud ( Arianna in the game )