Sony India Pvt Ltd / 42' color sony led tv kdl-w700b

1 India

I purchased a 42' color Sony LED TV KDL-W700B in 26/04/2015. Now I am facing the display problem, when approached the customer care (complaint no [protected]), Then an engineer came to inspect the TV. He told me that it was the display panel problem and which needs to be changed and the cost would be around Rs. 21000. I mean after paying so much price for a brand that claims to be of best quality I need to pay almost 40% of the TV cost within such short span of usage makes me think what do you define as quality. I found a lot of people facing this same problem and this to be a manufacturing defect.

I would request the concern authority to take immediate action on this and get my TV display panel replaced free of cost or replace the TV unit itself as
1. I don't see any point in paying so much for repair purpose with such product, which already is having manufacturing defects.
2. What is the guarantee that after one year the panel does not fail or any other part does not work after the panel is changed, do you expect your customers to suffer and spend their hard earned money on your bad quality products.

So look this matter as soon as possible, this is the Customers of such Branded company which is so Pricey (because the products are of best quality) can expect from such a big reputed organization.

Yu