Sony Erisson Mobile Set / Unjustified and unreasonable acts Done By the manufacturers / service providers

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir

This is to inform you that I had purchase a Sony Ericson Mobile Model No. K790i EMEI No. [protected] from Hot spot, Faridabad vide bill F/1138 book no. 23 dt. 01.10.07. After one month from the date of purchase I was facing Hanging problems in my set and Network shown not reachable. I had given my set to Sony Ericsson service center Address : Aditi Electronics Shops, 147, 1st Floor, Shubham Tower Neelam Bata Road, Faridabad Ph. 4035746, Haryana (India) for repair, after 2 days they had return back and given me the assurance that I will never face this type of problem again. When I had check my set in service centre I found that my mobile set is not ok. I told to them but they had not tried to understand my problem. I had taken my set from service centre without giving receiving.

Due to me business busyness I was not able to give my Mobile set to service centre. Again I had given my Mobile set to service centre for repair

Now I was also facing lot problems again in my set i.e. Joystick, Mick / Speaker phone, Blue tooth not working properly as well as the previous problem Hanging problems and Network shown not reachable again. I had given my set to Service centre on dt. 17.03.2008 they had forward my mobile set to Delhi office for repair. But they had not given me the time when they will give back my mobile set. Thereafter I paid several visits to them followed by phone calls but they are not giving any head After long chase on dt. 29.03.08 my mobile set is return back from Delhi office after repair. Now my mobile set condition is same nothing has improved, but one more problem has accrue i.e while opening the camera flap. Camera is not open. And service centre people told me and try to convince that mobile set is ok. I have to bring back me mobile set. I had refused to bring and given request to change me mobile set which is under warranty period.

I had purchase the Sony Ericsson multimedia mobile for the use of my business. After one month from the date of purchase I am facing lot problems in my mobile set. I am losing my business due to network and other problems. I had purchase the Sony Ericsson on there brand name good quality, better services, etc. but Aditi Electronics - Sony Ericsson service centre had forgot the thumb rule service provider. As on date I am not satisfied with my mobile set. You are requested to please change my mobile set. I will be very thankful to you.

I am a common consumer and facing a tremendous hardship due to such practice of the authorized service centre. I seek your kind intervention to get me the replacement and the compensation for the delay and the strict action against the authorized service centre, M/S Adity Electronics so as to curb such unjustified and unreasonable acts of the manufacturers and service providers.

With best regards

Gurpreet Singh
+[protected]

Comments

• Lu
      1st of Dec, 2008

GOOD MORNING!!

I AM VERY SAD TO SAY THAT IM REALY DISAPPOINTED WITH SONNY ERICSSON. I HAVE BEEN USING SONY ERICSSON FROM ericsson 200/300 series, and never encountered any problems with ERICSSONS PHONES, UNTILL I BOUGHT THE K810i.

I BOUGHT THE PHONE JANUARY 2008, ITS NOT EVEN A FULL YEAR BUT THE PHONE IS ALREADY DAMAGED, IT WONT CHARGE NOR SWITCH ON.

THE PHONE HAS BEEN GIVING ME CHARGING PROBLEMS, JAMMING AND LOOSING DATA.

I HAVE SETUP A GROUP PETITION FOR PEOPLE EXPERIENCED PROBLEMS WITH THE PHONE.ITS AMAZING HOW BIG THE RESPONCE WAS, WELL I AM ONE OF THE HUNDRED WHO IS COMING FOWARD TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE PHONE.

I TRIED TAKING IT BACK TO THE SHOP BUT I DID NOT SUCCEED.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW.WHAT CAN SONY ERICSSON DO ABOUT A CLIENT WHO HAS BEEN A BIG SONY ERICSSON FAN, WHO BOUGHT A SONY ERICSSON PHONE THAT DID NOT EVEN LAST A YEAR?

AND WHAT GUARANTEE DOES SONY ERICSSON GIVE THAT OTHER MODELS THAT CAME AFTER THE K810i DO NOT GIVE SUCH PROBLEMS AND DO CERTAINLY LAST FOR YEARS???

KIND REGARDS