sony ericsson,k750 mobile / not able to browse internet

1 India

my name is boss.i am having an airtel sim card with the phone number -[protected].i had subscribed to airtel online and airtel live.but i am not able to browse internet.i received manual internet settings from the customer care.i had contacted customer care more than 15 times telling my problem.they made me to change internet settings more than 5 times.still the problem is not solved.anyhow iam able to download some pictures from the net.but iam not able to download videos.and i am not able to acess yahoo and gmail.i had already subscribed to yahoo.when ever i tries to acess these websites my gprs connection loses automatically.i am losing my money for subscription and i am not able to acess the services offered by airtel.customer care peoples are also not responding properly.they are behaving like they are giving some thing freely.i am able to acess internet and all the services using another airtel sim cards.if the things works in the same manner we customers will lose our trust in airtel.

Bo