Sony Ericsson Z520i / Defective handset, sick response from company!
I had purchased a Z520i mobile from Ranchi in November 2005 and the cell undergone a fault in august 2006 but the service center i.e. Byte Shoppe at Kadru, Ranchi, Jharkhand did not accept the set for servicing and ultimately they took it in October 2006. After the repairing of the set i used it for say seven days or so in the month of feb 2007 and the set again broke down on the 7th of feb 2007 and the set was taken by the service center on the 8th of feb for repairing. Now, i have sent several mails to the company, had a talk on the no [protected], [protected](mr Ranjan), [protected] (mr Pinaki, kolkata) and [protected](local service center no) several times but the feedback is ridiculous. the service centre is not bothered to talk to me. they say that i would get back the handset whenever it comes may be 6 months or so.none of the company personnels is giving response. I had to purchase a new mobile set because i am not getting back my set from sony ericsson. Through mails the company says that they are sorry for the inconvenience cause and thats it. Very bad mobile and service!
More Sony Ericsson Z520i Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Corporation - ps4 controller (red)
- Sony Corporation - sony customer relations
- Sony Corporation - sony 4k tv xbr65x900c faulty back led panel
- Sony Corporation - sony xbr55x930d tv
- Sony Corporation - sony bluray player wireless lan built in