Sony Ericsson W810i / Outgoing calls restricted!

1 India Review updated:

I got my sony ericcssion w810i last November. Till now the phone was working properly, but now I cant make a call or send an SMS. The problem is in the settings menu there is a sub menu 'restrict calls' under sub menu 'manage calls' under sub menu 'outgoing calls'. At first I had restricted this 'All Outgoing' calls option entering a password. But bimistakenly this password was entered incorrectly more than 3 times and now all my 'Outgoing Calls' and SMS services are restricted. I had called the service operator but they are not able to solve this puzzle. Since, last two weeks all my outgoing calls and SMS are restricted.

Comments

• Cr
      9th of Jul, 2007
    W810i - Poor service!
    United Kingdom

I Have recently sent a mobile back for repair, it was sent on the 25/06/07 i have not received the phone back as yet, i do understand about the 10 day turn around but i just kept getting told different things by your call center. No one seemed to want to help me. Surely someone could find out if my phone had got there? I have been pleased with the phone since its had to come back for repair, but you need to back it up with the service, i have been told it will be another 3-days before anyone comes back to me to find out the progress... i look forward to a reply from them...

People beware!!!

• As
      19th of Feb, 2008
    W810i - Poor service!
    India

Hello sir,

I am having Sony Erricsson w810i mobile.

From first day onwards, my charger is heating while charging the mobile.

This is happening for 30 mins it self.

Kindly suggest me regarding this issue.

Thanks & Regards,