Sony Ericsson W810i / Outgoing calls restricted!
I got my sony ericcssion w810i last November. Till now the phone was working properly, but now I cant make a call or send an SMS. The problem is in the settings menu there is a sub menu 'restrict calls' under sub menu 'manage calls' under sub menu 'outgoing calls'. At first I had restricted this 'All Outgoing' calls option entering a password. But bimistakenly this password was entered incorrectly more than 3 times and now all my 'Outgoing Calls' and SMS services are restricted. I had called the service operator but they are not able to solve this puzzle. Since, last two weeks all my outgoing calls and SMS are restricted.
More Sony Ericsson W810i Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Corporation - online aspect
- Sony Corporation - sony 65 xbr
- Sony Corporation - capital one sony credit card offer false advertising
- Sony Corporation - remote control
- Sony Corporation - Sony India - damage of the tv panel during servicing at the service centre