Sony Ericsson/W700i / Poor Battery Performance

1 India Review updated:

Sony Ericsson website says that their model W700i gives the battery life of 9Hrs. talk time. But acutally it gives only 2 hrs. When I registered the compliant. They did not care to solve the complaint

Comments

Va
  15th of Nov, 2007

Sony Ericsson Customer support in India sucks. Absolutely, there is no customer care and Consumer grievance re addressable mechanism in place in India. I myself and my friend too had a bitter experience at Sony Ericsson service outlet at Jayanagar. Read my case at

Unfortunately, SE does not seem to be having any customer contact address in India. (Apparently, I could not trace any. I even checked with Sony support centre). So, Indian SE consumers have no way to get their grievances addressed. Since they do not have a contact office in India, we can not file a case in a Consumer court here against the poor service.

Please note the support from Samsung and LG are for their mobile are much much better than this and they have a contact addresses here.

We the victims of such poor consumer support have to bring the awareness about Sony Ericsson's (and the likes) consumer indifferent attitude through our friends circle in chat rooms, e-mails, sms etc. Consumers should boycott any product, which is not supported in India.

I have already lost few K due to SE's poor support. I would spend few more K rupees in bringing this awareness among the users and future buyers. Soon you would see a blog site sonyericssonsucks.something. This at least should awaken the international community and Sony Ericsson corporate office about the poor support in India.

Vasudev