Sony Ericsson W700i / Network problems

India Review updated:
I have purchased sony ericsson w700i mobile on 14/11/06. with in one week of purchase it started to give me a network problem. I have give it for repair in the authorized sony ericsson service center and after three days they returned it to me by saying it has been repaired. But the same problem continued. At last i went to serv center and give my mobile and ask them to replace my mobile with new one (because i did not purchased that mobile to leave it in different sony service centers). But still i did not got my mobile back and service center people giving the unnecessary reasons whenever i go their.

This is happened in banglore only. Please don't give ur mobile for this kind of service centers.

N  10th of Sep, 2007 by

Sony Ericsson W700i - Poor quality product!

I had purchased Sony Erricsson W700i on 24/10/06 and last morning I switched off the mobile and then after a few hours I switched on the mobile. But the Phone is not starting, if I take the mobile service center they say its water lock. I have not even bought the water near to that phone. I hope mobile phones are not designed to get corrupted due to humidity in the atmosphere. They are rejecting to take correct the mobile phone.

Ravi Kumar.
N  12th of Jul, 2008 by
My sony Erricsson W700i has been stolen. The IMEI number - 351673019023885. Iam a residen of Chandigarh ( punjab ) sector 55, hno-199/1. The handset has been stolen in chandigarh. Kindly track my mobile through GPS and mention the exact location so that we can take further action. Awaiting a positive reply ASAP.
A  7th of Aug, 2008 by
what should i do to increase the volume of my w700i?
N  12th of Oct, 2008 by
i had losted my mobile on 6th oct 2008
plz u can trace my mobile?
plz help me out,