Sony Ericsson - W500i / Service center are providing pathetic services in Mumbai
Sony Ericsson service center in mumbai is providing pathetic service. There are hardly any centers in Mumbai to be specific only 2 centers in western suburb. And only 1 centre providing full service. Hence the 2nd center is more of a show piece.
The location for the main service center is really bad. Its located in a chawl, on first floor, with small broken wooden stairs in a real messy way, small service center, with hardly any place to stand and log a complaint. The service center is named Salaro International limited.
They take hell of time to diagnose and repair even the smallest issue. My phone is almost lying there for 2 weeks. The landline phone number provided on the receipt [protected]) is not working. Hence one has to go personally go to the center, just to know that the phone is still not repaired.
The employees there are ill mannered except the lady who sits at the complaint counter. All talk disrespectfully.
Just want to request Sony Ericsson to take proper steps to improve quality of the service centers at least in big cities like Mumbai. Sony Ericsson has good name in market for cell phones, do not loose the reputation just due to bad service provision.
More Sony Ericsson - W500i Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Corporation - sony 4k tv xbr65x900c faulty back led panel
- Sony Corporation - sony xbr55x930d tv
- Sony Corporation - sony bluray player wireless lan built in
- Sony of UK - scam phishing sorry didn't know where to send this 
- Sony Philippines - sony alpha a6300 - cosmetic issue