Sony Ericsson P990i / Fooling customers and replacing faulty parts even under warranty!

I am using P990i which I purchased on 01/01/2007 GLOBAL ACCESS which comes under high end mobile, I have given this mobile set for servicing on [protected] with complaint id SES07SHS10640 AT 2:29 PM with IMEI number [protected] which is under warranty with problems (NOTHING PLAYS ON MEMORY CARD ) i.e,. I was not able to download or upload any files from my computer or other mobile... at SHRISHTI SERVICES, AIRPORT ROAD, BANGALORE.

After 9 days...

Sony ericsson service engineer has done the POCB SWAP and I collected my mobile on 29/08/2007. But I when I started using my phone I found the condition of my cell much more worse then it was previous VERY GOOD SERVICING .( BY REPLACING WITH OLD AND FAULTY POCB GOOD JOB...)

After 8 days:

So, again I went to the servicing center on 06/09/2007 coz I was out of station.

Again I register the complaint for 3rd time with COMPLAINT ID.:SES07SHS10794 at 11:46 AM with many more problems i.e., system gets hang up ,shortcut keys hidden when flip closed and no battery backup.

After six days...

I went to the service center to collect the phone I came to know that my cell is not ready and this time the complaint is the software they are loading is getting struck up at 98% (VERY VERY GOOD JOB...)

Someone plz help me out so that i can sue the company!

With regards,