Sony Ericsson P990i / Fooling customers and replacing faulty parts even under warranty!
I am using P990i which I purchased on 01/01/2007 GLOBAL ACCESS which comes under high end mobile, I have given this mobile set for servicing on 20-08-2007 with complaint id SES07SHS10640 AT 2:29 PM with IMEI number [protected] which is under warranty with problems (NOTHING PLAYS ON MEMORY CARD ) i.e,. I was not able to download or upload any files from my computer or other mobile... at SHRISHTI SERVICES, AIRPORT ROAD, BANGALORE.
After 9 days...
Sony ericsson service engineer has done the POCB SWAP and I collected my mobile on 29/08/2007. But I when I started using my phone I found the condition of my cell much more worse then it was previous VERY GOOD SERVICING .( BY REPLACING WITH OLD AND FAULTY POCB GOOD JOB...)
After 8 days:
So, again I went to the servicing center on 06/09/2007 coz I was out of station.
Again I register the complaint for 3rd time with COMPLAINT ID.:SES07SHS10794 at 11:46 AM with many more problems i.e., system gets hang up ,shortcut keys hidden when flip closed and no battery backup.
After six days...
I went to the service center to collect the phone I came to know that my cell is not ready and this time the complaint is the software they are loading is getting struck up at 98% (VERY VERY GOOD JOB...)
Someone plz help me out so that i can sue the company!
More Sony Ericsson P990i Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Corporation - sony 4k tv xbr65x900c faulty back led panel
- Sony Corporation - sony xbr55x930d tv
- Sony Corporation - sony bluray player wireless lan built in
- Sony of UK - scam phishing sorry didn't know where to send this 
- Sony Philippines - sony alpha a6300 - cosmetic issue