Sony Ericsson P990i / Hanging problem

1 India Review updated:

I bought a Sony Ericsson Mobile (Model P990i) on 17th August, 2007 from Shopper's Stop, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi. My Mobile Serial No. is ALR000PCPK. Cash Memo No. of Shopper's Stop is 3424 dated 17.08.2007. This piece has being giving problems from day one. Whenever I dial a number, the phone hangs every now and then. This was bought to the notice of Authorized Sony Ericsson Service Center located in Nehru Place. They informed that the software in the mobile needs to be formatted and the same needs to be installed afresh. But still, the same problem persists which becomes quiet troublesome at times. I request Sony Ericsson to rectify th problem at the earliest. Someone mail me the contact numbers of other Service Center locations in Delhi as Sony Ericsson webpage has only addresses but not contact nos.

Comments

• Ac
      25th of Jul, 2008

Good day
    i have a mobile sony ericsson P9901 we buy on last year july 2008 in saudi arabia and now i'm here in kuwait. but my handy phone now is a giving a problem is hung up whenerver i open it is only vibrating so i don't know what is the problem? and i look a sony ericsson in here at kuwait but i didnot found the authorized sony ericsson service center in here at state of kuwait can you please help me about my problem and here the serial no of my mobile is IMEI:35959300-248420-3 / 1472/147 AND IC:4170B-FD022011 AND GFAAAAB 06W39 MADE IN FRANCE / CE 0682 thats all and idid not read the other because have sticker is axiom telecom. please help me about my problem and here in my mobile no +9655145198

• Ac
      25th of Jul, 2008

Good day

I have a mobile Sony ericsson P9901 we buy on last year July 2008 in Saudi Arabia and now I’m here in Kuwait. But my handy phone now is a giving a problem is hung up whenever I open it is only vibrating so i don't know what is the problem? and i look a Sony ericsson in here at Kuwait but i didn’t found the authorized Sony ericsson service center in here at state of Kuwait can you please help me about my problem and here the serial no of my mobile is IMEI: 35959300-248420-3 / 1472/147 AND IC: 4170B-FD022011 AND GFAAAAB 06W39 MADE IN FRANCE / CE 0682 that’s all and I did not read the other no#. Because a have sticker is axiom telecom. Please help me about my problem and here in my mobile no +9655145198

Best regards,

Ace vergel

• Mi
      3rd of Sep, 2008

i am not able to save the songs into the memory card, songs are getting saved in the phone memory, please tell me how to select memory card as primary storage

10th of Feb, 2009

I have SE P990i just suddenly been broken after 1 year use, it would now only vibrate when being charged and powered on. Besides loosing a lot of data and no more calls, I still can use it as vibrator!

norman-cilandak, indonesia